However, there is a way to solve these problems for your laptop. Today we will show you how to fix the sound of Lenovo laptops.
This article will also help you if the Lenovo speakers are not working or the Lenovo audio is not working on your laptop.
What should I do if the sound does not work on my Lenovo laptop?
1. Removing the sound driver from the Device Manager
- Press Win+X on your keyboard and select Device Manager.
- Select the Sound, Video and Game Controllers option, right-click on the audio device and select Delete.
- Restart your computer. Once the reboot is complete, Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
You should know that the system installs the default driver, not the exact driver for your device. If this does not solve the problem, follow the next solution.
2. Audio driver update
2.1 Manual driver update
- Press Windows + X on your keyboard and select Device Manager.
- Right-click on the Sound, Video, and Game Controllers option of the audio device and select Update Driver.
- Select Search for automatically updated drivers.
- Restart your computer.
2.2 Automatic driver update
The Windows 10 driver update program is not very reliable, and sometimes the analysis does not even give a result.
Run a system check for errors
Press Start Scan to find problems with Windows.
Press Repair Everything to fix problems with proprietary technologies.
Run a PC scan with Restoro Repair Tool to find errors that cause security problems and slowdowns. Once the scan is complete, the repair process replaces the damaged files with new files and Windows components.
However, this problem does not occur with third-party driver updates, which also applies to the solution recommended below.
It not only provides you with the latest drivers for the hardware you have, but also automatically fixes broken or missing drivers.
Drivers are essential for your PC and all the programs you use every day. If you want to avoid crashes, freezes, errors, hiccups or other problems, you need to keep it up-to-date.
The constant search for driver updates takes time. Fortunately, you can use an automated solution that securely checks for new updates and easily applies them. Therefore, we strongly recommend DriverFix.
Follow these simple steps to safely update your drivers:
- Download and install DriverFix.
- Start the application.
- Wait for DriverFix to detect all your faulty drivers.
- The software will then show you all the drivers that have problems and you only need to select the one that you want to fix.
- Wait for DriverFix to download and install the latest drivers.
- Restart the computer for the changes to take effect.
Drivers will no longer be a problem if you download and start using this powerful software today.
Denial: This program must be upgraded from the free version to perform specific actions.
3. Lenovo sound drivers are not working
- Open your browser and go to the Lenovo support page.
- Select the PC section, then select View Product Support.
- Search for the right product now or download the Lenovo Service Bridge to automatically detect your product.
- Select and download the audio drivers.
- Now repeat solution number 2, but in step 3, instead of automatically searching for drivers, go to step 2 to search for drivers on my computer and select the drivers for my hard drive.
In the unlikely event that the driver update is unsuccessful, you should go to the manufacturer’s website and download the correct drivers as described in the steps above.
4. Make sure the sound settings are correct.
- Right-click the sound icon in the Windows 10 taskbar and select Open Sound Settings.
- In the Audio Settings window, make sure the correct device is selected in the Select Output Device box.
- Make sure the volume is not muted.
- Scroll down and select Application Volume and Device Settings.
- On this screen, make sure the applications you are using to listen to music are not muted and that the output and input settings are selected correctly.
- Try playing the sound again.
Correcting the sound settings can restore normal sound, but if this does not solve your problem, proceed as follows.
frequently asked questions
How can I restore the sound on my Lenovo laptop?
‘ … Problems with the sound
How can I restore sound in Windows 10?
How can I increase the volume on my Lenovo Windows 10 laptop?
Feedback,lenovo laptop volume too low windows 10,lenovo sound driver,lenovo ideapad slim 3 no sound,lenovo laptop microphone not working,lenovo laptop speakers not working but headphones are,lenovo laptop sound not working windows 7,audio services not responding windows 10 lenovo,how to increase volume on lenovo laptop windows 10