Some users said they weren’t even at the computer yet when they saw an error message on the screen indicating that their device had survived the error check.
If this error also occurs to you, here are some tips to help you resolve the BSoD 0x00000109 error in Windows.
How do I solve BSoD 0x00000109?
1. PC recovery with advanced software
One of the best solutions to solve unknown hard drive error 0x00000109 is to get your PC working again with a professional tool.
We recommend using software that can repair corrupted files on your device and remove bugs resulting from previous virus infections.
Restoro relies on an online database that contains the latest working system files for the Windows 10 PC, so you can easily replace any item that might cause a BSoD error.
This software can also help you by creating a restore point before you start the repair, so you can easily restore a previous version of your system if something goes wrong.
Here you can learn how to fix registration errors with Restoro:
- Download and install Restoro.
- Start the application.
- Wait for the software to detect stability problems and possibly corrupt files.
- Click on Start recovery.
- Restart the computer so that all changes take effect.
Once the patch is applied, your PC should run smoothly and you should not have to worry about BSoD errors or slow response times.
⇒ Get Restoro
Denial: Some specific actions require upgrading this program from the free version.
2. Search for malware in the system
- This BSoD error may occur due to a faulty driver or if the system is infected with malware.
- If you have an antivirus program installed, run a thorough/full scan of your system.
- If you do not have an antivirus program installed, check for malicious bytes. Malwarebytes is an effective malware removal solution and comes with a fully functional free trial.
- Download and install Malware Bytes and remove all viruses and adware detected by the program.
- After the quarantine, restart the PC and check if the BSoD is fixed.
Some bugs on your computer may be the main reason for Windows 10 error code 0x00000109. Therefore, a quality scan of your device with malware removal is necessary to solve the problem.
If you don’t want your work to be affected by the blue screen of death error, take a look at some great tools that can help you solve your blue screen of death problem in no time.
3. Restart the PC in safe boot mode
- Press the Windows key +R to open Run.
- Type msconfig and click OK.
- In the System Configuration window, open the Startup tab.
- In the Boot Options section, select the Secure Boot check box and click Apply and OK.
- In the system configuration, you are prompted to restart the computer.
- Click on Restart.
In safe boot mode, Windows boots the computer with a minimum of drivers and features. This allows you to analyze whether the error is caused by third-party software or hardware.
If BSoD error 0x00000109 does not occur in safe boot mode, a third-party application may be causing a conflict with the system.
We strongly recommend that you determine which program is causing the blue screen of death. To do this, you need to find and read the BSoD log file.
4. Removing devices
- If a BSoD error occurs after installing a new USB device, try disconnecting the devices.
- If you have not installed any new devices, disconnect all devices and restart your computer.
- If BSoD does not occur, try connecting all devices in sequence to see if a particular device is causing the error.
- If found, open Device Manager and try to update the device driver.
If you get the error message unknown hard drive: 0x00000109, the first thing you should do is check your hardware settings, start by disabling devices, and then follow the steps described above.
0x0000001a,0x00000109 windows 10,bsod code 109,bsod modification of system code,critical_structure_corruption,0x00000109 bug check,Privacy settings,How Search works,what is the logical sequence that you will follow when troubleshooting blue screen error,bad_stack_0x109