Google Translate is one of the most versatile tools in the world when it comes to translating a few words or phrases from one language to another. The app lets you translate text from one language to another to help bridge the language gap. However, Google Translate is not exactly the most accurate app when it comes to translating text.
For those of you needing to translate English into the Farsi language, there’s a new app for that. Behnevis Translate is the first mobile app to translate English into the Farsi language. The app features a voice activated interface and a robust word bank of Farsi words and phrases.
If you want to translate English into Farsi, download the Behnevis For MS Word program. You can copy the converted text exactly to Farsi. Hello, glad to see everyone through this new thread, and I believe the thread is a way to connect with you guys, and I will explain in a simple way that normal people with minimal knowledge can solve the problem with this article.
Content of this article
Definition of Bechnevis Translation?
According to a recent study, Farsi is an incredibly common language in the states of Afghanistan and Iran. You need an online converter to translate English to Farsi, and Behnevis is moving fast in today’s digital world to translate English content to Farsi.
Translating from English into Persian, as well as translating into other languages, can now be done quickly online or with an easy to download tool from the Internet. There are many online resources you can use to translate from English into Farsi.
Behnevis is probably the most valuable tool you can find online, as it allows you to convert English text to Persian online, with no character limit. You can download a Behnevis toolbar to add to your favorite browser to translate English language content into Farsi without having to visit the official website.
Behnevis – Farsi Keyboard & Editor is a freeware from the subcategory System Maintenance, which belongs to the category System Efficiency. Bechnevis translates the English text, which is written in Latin letters, into Persian. It is generally called a transcription of Latin into Farsi.
If you want, you can change up to 500 per application. There are no restrictions on the type of request to be sent. You cannot convert if you can create multiple transfer orders when you have used up your daily limit.
It translates Pinglish or Finglish into Persian without an internet connection. It can convert the content after pressing the space bar. Behnevis uses classified algorithms to obtain accurate results. It works as an add-on for the MS Word 32-bit program running under Windows.
This Behnevis application allows you to translate phonetically written Persian (e.g. Salaam), called Pinglish or Finglish, into Persian words written from an English keyboard. Bechnevis is not affiliated with any religion or political group.
- It can work offline and in real time: Every word is translated into Farsi as soon as it is entered.
- It shows a list of translations for each word you type. You can also send emails and text messages (SMS) from within the Behnevis application.
- News, internet, music (iTunes) and videos (YouTube) are available in Farsi.
- Save the last text you entered so you can resume your work when you return to the application. It works in both landscape and photo mode.
- You can convert and display Persian words in the dictionary using the online conversion tool.
- The conversion only takes a few seconds and you can convert up to 500 characters in a single request.
- You can copy the converted content and then share it on social media like Twitter or Facebook, or email it to your family or friends.
- The system uses machine learning tools to combine different best practices. Deep Learning, Web APIs, Big Data and Cloud Computing enable high quality conversions.
- Convert text from English to Persian for free. You can use our conversion tool for both private and commercial purposes.
- Many stickers are updated from time to time with the latest versions and also include editing tools such as copy, select, paste and cut.
- It is secure and respects the privacy of the requester, does not use your content and does not require permission for files or archives.
- The virtual keyboard works like a standard keyboard. It seems that your screen should be functional and not take up much space.
These are valuable features of Behnevis Translate, as these additional features help all users as they are not available in any other translator.
How do I download Bechnevis?
It should be noted that this program is only suitable for Windows. When you purchase Behnevis for MS Word, you will receive an additional 20 certificates with the symbol for use in Iran. If you share this symbol with your family, friends and acquaintances in Iran, you can see how endlessly this program writes:
- First, go to the official website behnevis.com and click on the Download Behnevis for MS Word tab.
- The program works in MS Word 2007, 2003 or 2010 (32-bit Office only, it will not load in 64-bit Office).
- If Office doesn’t work on your computer, you can download a free trial version (60 days).
- If you do not have Windows Vista or 7, you will need to add the Persian spelling to your Windows. Here you will learn how to do this on your Windows system after installing Behnevis.
Become familiar with MS Word 2010, 2007 or higher
- To work with the Behnavis plugin, first launch Microsoft Word. In a few minutes, Behnavis’ name will appear at the end of the band’s name.
- When you click on this option, the bar corresponding to the scenario appears.
Getting started with MS Word 2003
- To work with the Behnavis plugin, first launch Microsoft Word.
- To get the Behnovis toolbar, first go to Toolbars under View, then click on the word Behnavis.
How do you write a text in Farsi with Behnevis?
Bechnevis translated the Farsi text written in Latin letters into Persian. It is generally identified as a transcription of Latin into Farsi.
- Most Farsi words can be entered using the original Latin letter; for example, you can call b for the letter ب or g for the letter گ.
- To enter other Persian words, such as ث to تثبیت or ظ to ظاهر, first say the name as usual in Latin letters, such as Tasbit or Zaaher, and then tap the custom Farsi word.
- When you open the window, you can correct all alphabets. From that moment on, Bechnevy will remember your improvement.
- To enter words in two parts, use – in the middle. For example, علینژاد =ali-nejad، نوآوری = no-Awari, فوقالعاده = Fog-Alaade.
1. Is the whole process skill intensive?
An average person, without special knowledge, can easily perform the installation by simply following the procedure described above.
2) Is this Behnevis Translate safe for all devices?
Indeed, Behnevi’s Translate applications can damage your device, but this application is under constant development by the backend team to make it safe for all devices.
3. Does this application have special features?
All application files contain special features that none of the other applications contain.
These are the questions most often asked by a large number of users, and the answers come from several experienced people and from my own experience. As a result, answers will be more informed and accurate. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments section.
The Behnevis keyboard and editor are very popular, it is a simple but effective interface. We have listed the two best methods you can use to get started with MS Word 2007, 2010 or later or MS Word 2003. If you have any recommendations, please share them with us in the comments below, and don’t forget to like and share this article on Facebook with your family and friends.
Thanks Geeks, I hope all this information is very valuable for you and if not, please send me a comment on your problem, I will show the best solution for this problem. That’s it folks, have a great day in life.
Thank you for choosing OM Geeky. Check omgeeky.com for updates.
This source has been very much helpful in doing our research. Read more about finglish to english translation and let us know what you think.
translate english to farsi phoneticallyenglish to farsi transliterationfinglish to english translationfarsi to english translationlatin to farsi converterhow to write farsi with english alphabet,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,translate english to farsi in english letters,translate english to farsi phonetically,english to farsi transliteration,finglish to english translation,farsi to english translation,latin to farsi converter,how to write farsi with english alphabet,persian to pinglish