In this article, we’ll cover everything you need to know about “Can You Get Crunchyroll On Roku”, including how to sign up and what devices are supported. We’ll also provide some tips for getting the most out of your experience. So whether you’re a new fan or an experienced viewer, read on for all the info you need!
Crunchyroll is one of the most popular streaming services for anime and manga. If you’re a fan of these genres, you may be wondering if Crunchyroll is available on Roku. The answer is yes – but there are a few things you need to know before getting started.
- First of all, you will need to download and install the Roku player from Roku’s official website.
- Once you have downloaded and installed the device, connect it to your home network using an Ethernet cable.
- After connecting the device to your home network, open your web browser and visit the Roku site.
- If you are using Windows PC, then simply go to the Roku website and press the ‘Install’ button. If you are using Mac OS, then simply click on the link and choose the language that you want to use.
- On the next screen, select your location and the time zone.
Now, you need to install the Roku channel.
- After installing the channel, press the ‘Activate’ button.
- Now, you will need to enter the code that is provided to you by the Roku company. If you don’t know the code, then you can check your email or call the customer care service of the company. Finally, you will be asked to enter your Roku username and password.
There are a few options that can be used to stream exclusive animation content. One of the best places to watch the most popular shows is on Crunchyroll. The newest shows from Japan are brought to you after an hour of broadcast.
It has an extensive catalog of shows related to animation. After a 14-day free trial, the premium version of the app is available for $7.99 per month. While it is available for multiple platforms, this section will let you know how to access it on a TV.
Is Crunchyroll Roku Compatible?
Yes, that’s correct. A multiple platform app is what Crunchyroll is supposed to be. It can be found on a dedicated channel in the store. It’s possible to get it to stream your favorite shows on your TV.
Procedure To Install Crunchyroll On Roku
The following are the installation steps for Crunchyroll from the Roku channel store.
- Press the home button on your Roku remote. Then highlight “streaming channels” using the navigation keys.
- Select the “Search” tab on the following page to find Crunchyroll.
- Use the screen keys to enter the channel name as Crunchyroll.
- You must choose Crunchyroll and click the OK button on the remote.
- Add the option “Highlight Add Channel” to download on Roku TV.
- Press the OK button and select Go to Channel to open Crunchyroll on Roku.
Try Other Ways
Adding Crunchyroll is supported by two other methods, as well as the Roku Channel Store. The below section contains information about the download procedure.
Get Crunchyroll On Roku using Roku Mobile App
You will be able to get Crunchyroll with the method above, as well as using the Roku Mobile App.
This section assumes you have Roku Mobile App installed already. Otherwise, get it from the respective App Stores.
- Firstly, you should pair your mobile phone and Roku TV with your home Wi-Fi connection.
- Launch the Roku Mobile app on your (iOS or Android) smartphone.
- Tap on the Channels tab on the navigation bar available at the bottom.
- You can use the search bar to type in as Crunchyroll and it will find it for you.
- Click on Add channel button to download the app. If you’ve set up your Roku with PIN, then enter that before prompted.
- Roku will take up to 24 hours to add the requested channel on Roku.
Install Crunchyroll Using Roku Website
When you visit the official website of the company, you’ll be able to install Crunchyroll on your TV. The procedure can be learned below.
- To log in to your account, you must go to channelstore.roku.com.
- Press Enter when you type as Crunchyroll on the Search bar.
- You will be able to find the search result when you tap on the Crunchyroll sign.
- If you click on the Add Channel button, it will add it to the TV.
Procedure to Activate Crunchyroll on Roku
If you are about to use Crunchyroll for the first time on Roku, you’ll want to activate it to take advantage of its features.
- Launch your Crunchyroll channel. Sign in to your account and then log in.
- Log in to your Roku account by going to the Link Your Account section. Find the activation code you wrote down and copy it.
- Open the browser on your computer or mobile device and go to https://www.crunchyroll.com/activate to enter the code.
- Click on the Link Device button and you can use Crunchyroll on Roku.
FAQs – Can You Get Crunchyroll On Roku
How To Access Mature Titles Of Crunchyroll?
You need to go to the Video preferences page through the Crunchyroll website to select Show Mature Content.
Does Crunchyroll Have Limited Features On Roku App?
Yes. Every new feature will take some time to be made available on Roku Channel.
With the Crunchyroll channel on your Roku device, you can watch all of your favorite anime shows and movies with ease. Plus, there are exclusive benefits for Crunchyroll Premium members, like ad-free viewing and HD quality video. Ready to start watching? Simply add the Crunchyroll channel to your Roku device today.
We hope you liked this article on “Can You Get Crunchyroll On Roku” and got all the information you needed to know. If you face any issues you can freely let us know in the comments below. Thanks for reading