• Maternity Allowance of € 100 per month (1,200 € per year) for each child under three years. This is a tax deduction for working mothers discharged from Social Security to make in your tax return. Working mothers may also charge this amount as advance payment (100 €) per month by bank transfer. In that case it is clear from the statement. There is no income limit to enjoy this deduction. In case of adoption or foster care, will also take over the first three years, regardless of the age of the child.
Application: To receive assistance as an advance payment must complete and submit form 140 in a delegation of the State Agency for Tax Administration (AEAT).
If no request for advance payment will be deducted the deduction in the Income Statement.
• economic allocation for each child or foster child under 18 years are not disabled. The support is 291 per year, provided the beneficiary’s annual income do not exceed € 11,264. This income limit is increased by 15% for each child or minor in foster care, from the second included. For large families, the limit for this aid is € 16,953.05 (for three dependent children), and increases by € 2,745.93 for each dependent child from the fourth (included). Grants will be detailed in the Social Security website.
In the case of children or foster children with disabilities, there is no income limit to qualify for the economic allocation:
• Each child or foster child under 18 years with a disability equal to or greater than 33% are entitled to an annual allowance of 1,000 € (250 € per month)
• Each child or foster child under 18 years with a disability equal to or greater than 65% are entitled to an annual allocation of € 4,171.20 (€ 347.60 per month)
• Each child or foster child under 18 years with a disability equal to or greater than 75% are entitled to an annual allocation of € 6,256.80 (€ 521.40 per month)
Apart from state aid, state government offered substantial subsidies and tax deductions for families. Should know well the benefits of their community, their amount and methods of application requirements.